Saturday 9 April 2011

Music Diary Project Day 5

I'm a little bit late in putting Friday's entry together, and I do so with a slight hangover, and by slight I mean horrific.

Friday began with listening to the Beth Ditto E.P. on the way to work, it's only four songs, so I managed the whole thing, it's a really great few tracks and I think she just has a fantastic voice. Following this I managed to squeeze in Band of Horses - Is there a Ghost? before arriving at work.

I was just blown away by how much it felt like summer yesterday, and when I got in I put on Weezer - Say it Ain't So while I got ready to go out.

So yesterday evening I had a radio show on phonic.fm, I do it every other Friday 8-10pm and here is a list of what I played (this may not be in the exact order though).

Paper Planes (DFA Remix) - M.I.A.
L.E.S Artistes - Santogold
Sun Hands - Local Natives
Postcards From Italy - Beirut
Litigation - Mariachi El Bronx
Surprise Hotel - Fool's Gold
Fools Golld - The Stone Roses
Learn to Lose - Hockey
Kiss Of Life - Friendly Fires
Time Bomb - Dismemberment Plan
Australia - The Shins
Float On - Modest Mouse
Walking On A Dream - Empire Of The Sun
Pot Kettle Black - Tilly & The Wall
Pump It Up - Elvis Costello
Train In Vain - The Clash
If You Got The Money - Jamie T
Suffragette Suffragette - Everything Everything
Young Love (Ft Laura Marling) - Mystery Jets
This Orient - Foals
Fine + 2 Pts - Minus The Bear
Young Blood - The Naked and Famous
Sister Saviour - The Rapture
Drunk Girls - LCD Soundsystem
Da Funk - Daft Punk

After that I got very drunk and let my friend down. Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment