Wednesday 6 April 2011

Music Diary Project Day 2

OK so I was a little tired to post this last night but I kept a record of everything I listened to, so what's the harm in posting this up the following morning?

I didn't actually listen to that much today. I worked from home in the morning but didn't actually listen to anything until I was on my way to work and it was Foals - Total Life Forever which first hit my ears today. I managed to get as far as Spanish Sahara before I got to work, probably my favourite song on the album.

Post work I went to play 6 a side, on the way up to the game and in my friends car, I put on Crystal Fighters - Xtatic Truth (TEED remix) and a poor quality rip of the new Justice single - Civilization. Once home, I had a listen to the Crystal Fighters album through spotify to decide if I liked it enough to buy it, and I subsequentally ordered the album for amazon. I flicked through the free mp3s on the amazon store as well and also downloaded Playgirl - Ladytron which I then popped on before watching Tottenham get stuffed.  A quiet day for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment